Search This Blog

Thursday 28 January 2010

SWAZILAND RESEARCH ONLINE

Swaziland.indd

Thank you to those who contacted my after I uploaded a number of documents / reports and various interesting items about Swaziland on the Internet last month (December 2009).


I promised to upload more and here they are (apologies for the delay but I am presently in an ‘occupied territory’ a long way from Swaziland and good Internet connections are not a priority here.)


There are more than 50 documents uploaded so far (and more to come – eventually). They cover a range of topics about Swaziland, including human rights, civil liberties, gender, children’s rights, economics, HIV AIDS, media freedom, among others.


I hope you find them useful. I see the site has had nearly 3,000 visits already.


To find the documents go to here


You can use a search engine there to find what you are looking for.

No comments: